Sat, Oct 13 | John Aaron Massage & Wellness
Menu & Meal Planning Workshop
When you follow a nutritional plan, the body responds as it should and goals are attained. The problem is – most of us are so busy we don't have time to come up with a plan! This is why I would like to share my system with you.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2018, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
John Aaron Massage & Wellness, 2040 N Loop W #385, Houston, TX 77018, USA
About The Event
LEARNING TO PLAN MEALS IS A MUSCLE YOU BUILD OVER TIME.
Over the course of an hour, we will cover how to:
- Prep in advance for easy weekday meals rather than cooking from zero each night;
- Build a pantry that serves you and makes cooking easy;
- Shop for the right mix of fresh produce to prevent waste;
- Make the best use of your time in the kitchen with restaurant prep strategies;
- Utilize overlapping ingredients that save you time and money;
- Stop the overwhelm and calculate how much you actually need to cook.
WHEN YOU REGISTER:
- You will have immediate access to my private JAO Fitness Facebook Group that will offer you support, recipes, cooking & workout inspiration, access to my feedback, and community!
- You can opt-in to be enrolled in a 1-week Meal Planning Challenge starting to immediately apply what you've learned!
- Templates and sample recipes, a shopping list, as well as a prep and assembly plan (in print or pdf form).
Don't miss this opportunity to get organized in the kitchen. Sign up now!
- Menu & Meal Planning Workshop$10$100$0